THE FINAL DATE: High Mayhem Fall Series Saturday Oct 16

High Mayhem Newsletter newsletter at lists.highmayhem.org
Tue Oct 12 15:40:08 PDT 2010

*High Mayhem Fall Series*

* *

*Four Saturdays:
*

September 25, October 2, October 9, October 16

* *

*Each night starts at 7pm*

*
High Mayhem Studio, 2811 Siler Lane, Santa Fe NM*

* *

*$10-20 each night, at the door*

* *

This year High Mayhem is presenting something new: the Fall Series. Whether
you came the first three Saturdays or missed them, I encourage you to come
to final night. We've spiffed up the space (including the yard)...come
experience some great art and hang with interesting, engaging people.

*Saturday, October 16*

*Listed in Order of Appearance***

Cloacas

The Things That Are Heard

Echos and Ghosts by dc bond

*New Addition to line up: *The Late Severa Wires (first time performing in
18 months, 9 year anniversary!)

WATIV (new orleans/chicago/santa fe)

Hosted by Chace Haynes

Details at: http://highmayhem.org/event-details?calendar_day=2010-10-16

[image:
http://highmayhem.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/HM.Fall_FRONTfinal.jpg]

--
“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have
to say something.” - Plato