EXTRA VIEWING: Distortion By Design this Saturday, Jan 28

High Mayhem Newsletter newsletter at lists.highmayhem.org
Mon Jan 23 17:31:32 PST 2012

[image: High Mayhem]

 * *
*Distortion By Design

*
*Multimedia installation and performance*
*
*
*Saturday, January 28*
*
*
*6-9pm*
*
*
*High Mayhem Studio
2811 Siler Lane, Santa Fe NM

*
$10+ suggested donation/single-day membership

Thanks to everyone who came out last Saturday to see our Distortion by
Design show!  We enjoyed sharing our project with all of you.  We have
decided to re-open the doors this coming Saturday, Jan. 28 for anyone who
might want to see or revisit the installation.

Distortion by Design is a project of Vadi Grontis and Helen Gruhlkey
inspired by a reality abandoned for a subterranean world. In exploration of
this experience, using field samples, live vocals and theremin, Vadi and
Helen have composed a live soundscape to accompany a video and light
installation.

www.facebook.com/pages/Distortion-By-Design/278596992198699

www.highmayhem.org

www.facebook.com/highmayhem