High Mayhem, Monday - Corpus Collosum with Cloacas

High Mayhem Newsletter newsletter at lists.highmayhem.org
Sun Jul 8 21:42:40 PDT 2012

[image: High Mayhem]

***Corpus Collosum with Cloacas*

*Monday, July 9*

*Doors open at 7:30pm; Show begins at 8pm*

 *$5 suggested single-day membership*

 *All ages*

*
*
**

Corpus Callosum is an original music and performance art group from San
Francisco, CA. They utilize a variety of traditional and obscure
instruments, from accordion and mandolin to wine glasses and Stylophones.
Performances may feature stilt walking, unique puppetry, parades, masks,
and lots of cardboard.

You have never experienced anything like this! Music, Puppets, Performance
and Mayhem!

Come join us in welcoming our San Francisco friends as they kick off their
national tour right here in Santa Fe!

This will also serve as a Cloacas tour kick off party as this will be our
final Santa Fe performance before they head out on the open road at the
beginning of August.

It's going to be an unorthodox performance extravaganza! Not to be missed!!

http://corpuscallosum.bandcamp.com/
http://www.corpus.cc/
http://cloacas.bandcamp.com/

**

*Cyborg Drum Show *

*with Jeff Sussman, Cory Flanigan, and iNK oN pAPER*

*Tuesday, July 25*

*Doors open at 7:30pm; Show begins at 8pm*

**

 *$10 suggested single-day membership*

 *All ages*

*
*

This* *show features 3 drummers pushing the limits of technology and
composition.  All drummers play a hybidized drums combining acoustic and
electronic sounds.* *

<http://www.coryflanigan.com/>

Details here:
http://highmayhem.org/event-details/cyborg-drum-show-with-cory-flanigan-ink-on-paper-and-jeff-sussman<http://www.coryflanigan.com/>

 <http://www.coryflanigan.com/>

www.coryflanigan.com

www.highmayhem.org/artists/music/ink-on-paper

[image: http://www.coryflanigan.com/images/cf-3.jpg]

www.highmayhem.org

https://www.facebook.com/highmayhem

*Cloacas Tour
*

Ladies and Gentlemen Cloacas is hitting the road. We will be touring our
neighboring states at the beginning of August. If you know of, or are one
of the people in the following cities please take note and spread the word.
We will be visiting Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, Grand Junction, Denver,
Phoenix, Jerome, Flagstaff, Prescott, Silver City and Las Cruces. For up to
the minute details "like" us on face book and check out our bandcamp page.

https://www.facebook.com/Cloacas
http://cloacas.bandcamp.com/