High Mayhem Late Spring Shows!

High Mayhem Newsletter newsletter at lists.highmayhem.org
Sat May 3 18:27:12 PDT 2014

*High Mayhem Late Spring Shows
*
**Saturday, May 24th at 7:30pm - *Three Generations of Creative Music at
the Center For Contemporary Arts

*High Mayhem Returns the the CCA! We are so excited to be once again
working with the CCA as part of their Armory Show and as we present 3
generations of Creative Music.   All the artists in this show have a
performed at the CCA over their long history.   Let us take you on a
retrospective and into the future of creativity with Angelo Harmsworth,
iNK oN pAPER, and the Rampant Egos Big Band.

There will be a cash bar. So let's make it a party!

http://highmayhem.org/event-details/three-generations-of-creative-music-at-the-cca-featuring-angelo-harmsworth-ink-on-paper-and-the-rampant-egos-big-band/

**Sunday, June 1, 2014 - *Annie Girl and the Flight with Esthom at High
Mayhem Studio*

A night of good times are sure to happen.   ALL AGES, BYOB

more info here:
http://highmayhem.org/event-details/annie-and-the-girl-flight-and-esthom/

Can't make the show in person? Check out the live webcast during the
show at highmayhem.org/livestream <http://highmayhem.org/livestream>