Memorial for Max, Sat. Oct 18

High Mayhem Newsletter newsletter at lists.highmayhem.org
Sun Oct 12 20:43:19 PDT 2014

On Saturday, October 18 at 10am friends and family will gather at High
Mayhem to remember and honor the life of our dear friend, Max Friedenberg,
who passed away last week.

That evening, at 8pm, you are invited back to honor Max through art. We
will feature recordings and videos of Max, plus we will have a backline
available and invite musicians, performers and creators to bring their
instruments and share their art in a glorious artistic farewell.

In lieu of flowers the family asks that contributions be made to a special
fund for Max' beautiful daughter, Maya Avila Rivera-Friedenberg. You may do
a friends/family payment through PayPal to Rachel Rivera at
rachel.rivera.art at gmail.com.  Or, money can be transferred to a Wells Fargo
account in Maya's name (contact us for details.)

High Mayhem Emerging Arts is located at 2811 Siler Lane, Santa Fe NM