Fwd: High Mayhem Fall Series: Nov 1, 8, 15, 22

High Mayhem Newsletter newsletter at lists.highmayhem.org
Mon Oct 20 09:59:01 PDT 2014

*High Mayhem Fall Series*

*Saturdays, November 1, 8, 15, and 22*

*Each night doors open at 7pm, show starts at 7:30pm*

*High Mayhem Emerging Arts studio, 2811 Siler Lane, Santa Fe NM*

ALL AGES, $10 donation at the door (each day), no one turned away

Can't make the show in person? Check out the live webcast during the show
at highmayhem.org/livestream

High Mayhem Emerging Arts has been Santa Fe’s base for experimental and
emerging arts since 2001, and host to emerging arts festivals since 2002.
Our mission has always been to challenge the homogenizing effect of
pop-culture groupthink by providing opportunities for and fostering
collaborations with underrepresented “experimental” artists.

This November will be the final year for our annual festival/series at the
Siler Lane space, after which we will focus on going back underground with
pirate video show broadcasts, a weekly radio show on SomaFM in the Bay Area
(http://somafm.com/, which began Oct 9), pop-up shows at other locations,
and continuing to operate as a record label and produce cutting edge albums
(CDs and digital downloads).

Celebrate the new transition for High Mayhem at the final Fall Series at
the Siler Lane space, taking place Saturdays November 1, 8, 15, and 22.

*November 1
<http://highmayhem.org/event-details/fall-series-night-1-ink-on-paper-acoustic-rhonda-taylor-bad-luck-mykel-boyd-mouth-breather/>*

iNK oN pAPER <http://www.iopmusic.com/>

Rhonda Taylor <http://music.nmsu.edu/index.php/faculty/rhondat/home.php>